for the 2018 HERKIMER DIAMOND DAYS
Saturday, August 4, 2018
This event is being held by the Herkimer Business and Professional Association. Check out the website WWW.HERKIMERBPA.COM or Facebook page for updates as the event gets closer. Jenn's Plaza; Jenn's Events is a member of the Herkimer Business and Professional Association and is happy to be able to bring this event to all our vendors. Thank you for your support in every event that we hold.
This event is being held the first weekend of August every year.
STREET VENDORS will only be on SATURDAY, August 4th
- Vendors will be set up from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Vendor spots will be pre-assigned on Mary Street, North Main Street (and possibly Park Ave, depending on number of vendors signed up). Traffic will be blocked off during this event for everyone's safety. Vendor Parking, after unloading your vehicle, will be in a designated spot.
- Vendor set up will be from 8 am-10 am Saturday.
- Street Vendor Spots are $25; Food Vendors are $40. (FOOD vendors are welcome both Friday and Saturday.)
- Vendor Spots will be 10x10, limit of two vendor spots per vendor. (FOOD vendors will have the amount of space they need for their food trucks.)
- This is a Rain or Shine event. No refunds will be made.
- Vendors need to bring everything needed for set-up; popups, tables, chairs, etc. (including any tools needed for set-up or dismantle). Vendors are to provide their own adequate weights on each leg of their canopy system in order to not lose control of said canopy system. In such case of loss of control, the Vendor is responsible for any damage, injury, or loss of any other vendor's, festival attendee or Village property.
- Vendors are responsible for removing ALL garbage they have. Please leave your site the same way you found it. If garbage is left, vendor will NOT be allowed to return next year.
- Running water will NOT be available for vendors.
- Electricity will NOT be available for vendors.
- All FOOD Items must be pre-approved and vendor MUST have Herkimer County Health Department Certificate.
Full payment must accompany the application. No post-dated checks are accepted. A $30.00 fee will be charged for all returned/bounced checks. Checks or Money Orders are to made payable to “Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc.”. The only refunds to be issued are those in situations such as, a natural disaster, in that the Business & Professional Association can no longer host the event.
You are responsible for paying all applicable Federal, State & Local Taxes. You are required, by law, to obtain and display a valid New York Certificate of Authority to collect New York State Sales and Use Tax. You also agree to reimburse the Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc. for fines, penalties, etc., assessed to the Business & Professional Association of Herkimer as a result of your non-compliance with New York State Tax Laws.
You agree to pay all fines/penalties levied to the Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc. for any fines/penalties levied to the Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc. as a result of your non-compliance with any Federal, New York State or Local Law, including, but not limited to Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA), Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Department of Labor (DOL), Department of Health (DOH) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Vendor, its affiliated companies and subsidiaries agree to hold the Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc. and the Village of Herkimer, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, together with their respective directors, employees, members and agents, free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in Herkimer Diamond Days street festival.
All vending booths shall stay open and have someone “on site” at all times during the festival hours.
There is to be no sharing of booths without permission from the event staff. Booth assignments are placed in advance and our decisions are final.
Generator are permitted for festival and food vendors (see application) as long as exhaust and engine noise is not disruptive to other vendors and or patrons, and all cords are secured, as to not be a trip hazard for any party.
This contract is a one-time contract and does not imply or guarantee a place in any future festivals.
Please click below to access the vendor registration form for this event. Please print the PDF document below, complete, sign, and mail with payment (check or money order made payable to "Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc.” ) to:
Jennifer Parmon c/o Herkimer Diamond Days PO Box 413 Herkimer, NY 13350
Thank you for choosing to register for the Annual Diamond Days Street Festival online. Please complete each field below and Click on SUBMIT when finished. To complete registration and confirm your spot, please utilize the PayPal link to make your payment. This is the quickest and easiest way to confirm your spot for this upcoming event. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Check or Money Order made payable to:
Business & Professional Association of Herkimer, Inc.
PO Box 413, Herkimer, NY 13350
PAY PAL: You also have the option to pay for your vendor space through PAY PAL through this website.
Choose your option below and click on ***BUY NOW*** to make your payment.
* Please do NOT send cash through the mail.